FREE Video Instructions: How To Make a Tutu

Your Free Tutu Lesson will be immediately emailed to you.
I will not share your email address with anyone, ever.


Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Won a Soy Candle in the Ultimate Blog Party!

Had to share my excitement for the UBP10 Party and let y'all know that I am super excited to try a lilac soy candle I won during the contest just for commenting on her contest blog! Here is her website...you have got to check out all the yummy scents!!

www.homemade-candle-creations.com/

Jenni

4 comments:

  1. OH, Congratulations!! It's so fun to be involoved in something so big and then to win a prize..yah!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am still waiting for Publisher's Clearinghouse to show up at my door with a big check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh TDM Wendy, please send them to my house next! :D

    ReplyDelete